The pattern is the Edelweiss Dress by hey june of Crafterhours.
her washi sleeves). I even understitched the lining to make it extra tidy. I made the side seams french seams, and pressed and turned the center back seam. The skirt/bodice seam is bound in matching bias tape (Kona Cotton in Candy Pink).
For her American Girl Doll, Rebecca, I drafted a matching scaled-down pattern myself. Using the full size pattern pieces as my guide, I measured Rebecca and drew new pattern pieces on freezer paper in her size. It was actually pretty easy! Since I was familiar with the pattern from having just sewn it, it was simple to scale down and came together faster than Louisa's.
She just has one button, and no room to grow. ;)
Happy 6th Birthday, Louisa!