Over the winter I had my first go at the Hudson Pants pattern by True Bias. I used some black french terry from imagine gnats. It was a little shinier than I expected/wanted, but I figured I'd make them as a wearable muslin since I had never sewn it before.
I made size 6 with zero alterations, mostly on my serger.
I was a little unhappy with how my waistband turned out. Mainly I cut the elastic too long for my waist, but I also didn't do a great job distributing the gathers evenly. Can't really tell when they are on though, and the drawstring (which I upcycled from some running shorts) is functional, so they still work.
I've been wearing them around the house a lot. I might make another pair when I can find the right fabric. Also the kids version... so cute.
I'll leave you with this rear view. :)
Thanks for reading!